The ultimate institution for managing liquid-technology clinical chemistry analysis.
From single tests, either basic or specialized, to profiles created ad hoc for your patients, BT is driven by versatility and reliability. Dedicated to veterinary medicine with specific software and reference values, it has unique features that make it extremely precise, reproducible and high-performance:
- Arm with preheated needle and anti-crash sensor
- Ready-to-use pre-infused reagents and reagent plate refrigeration that guarantees stability
- Perennial reaction cuvettes with washing system
- Reagent-sample mixing by mechanical stirring, guaranteeing precise and reproducible results
- 48-reagent holder on board with refrigerated compartment for reagent storage
This fast instrument is ready to use in 10 minutes. It is perfect for 24-hour clinic work and emergencies.
Requires a small sample amount: 300 µl of serum, plasma or urine for a biochemical profile involving approximately 20 parameters in only 10 minutes.
Uric acid, Glucose, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Fructosamine, Total bilirubin, Direct bilirubin, Creatinine, Urinary protein, Urea, Albumin, Total protein, Bile acids, ALT/GPT, AST/GOT, GGT, Amylase, Lipase, CK NAC, LDH, Cholinesterase, Alkaline phosphatase, Phenobarbital, Ammonium, Lactate, Calcium, Chlorine, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, UIBC, C-Reactive protein, Relative tests (e.g., PU/CU; Globulins), Serum Amyloid A (SAA), Oxidative stress and antioxidant barrier
- Analytical Rate: up to 250 Test/H
- In-line reagents: 48 total, 24 50 ml vials, 24 vials from 10 to 20 ml
- Refrigeration reagents: Yes
- Reaction volume: From 180 to 700 µl
- Sampling volume: 1.8 to 100 µl
- Reading cuvettes: 32 non-disposable (optical glass)
- Sample position: 78 total
- 62 Sera - 16 Standards and controls
- Up to 500 storable assays, single or dual reagent
- Sample barcodes
- Reagent barcodes
- Customizable A4 report through external printer
- Interfaceable with all management systems
- Size: 51x78x58 cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 53kg
THE VERSION WITH INTEGRATED ISE MODULE IS AVAILABLE, IDEAL FOR FACILITIES AVERAGING MORE THAN 20 SAMPLES PER DAY AND THOSE REQUIRING FASTER OPTIONS: BT3500 VET
Thanks to BT, 80% of our clients increased their business, upping the lab tests they were able to offer to pet owners
What our clients think about it
“I’m more motivated to propose analyses to owners.”
“I’m able to perform niche, in-house tests (CRP, SAA, lactate, lipase, bicarbonates, phenobarbital, fructosamine, urinary protein, PU/CU...)"
"It is ideal for our daily routine of various non-urgent samples, is easy to manage and cost-effective."
"The equipment is reliable and repeatable, necessary for the day-to-day practice of internal medicine. Recommended."
Dr. Silvia Bigi - Castellarano Veterinary Clinic
"BT has helped me to implement my laboratory activities."
"We obtain more comprehensive and flexible profiles at lower prices."
"This equipment is ideal for those who have many biochemical tests to perform per day. The cost is really competitive, it is easy to use, easy to maintain and has good customer support. Absolutely recommended."
Dr. Josiane Doumit - St. Anthony Veterinary Clinic
"This equipment is ideal for our workload. I already had a liquid chemistry instrument, but this one is definitely the best. It has little waste and works more accurately."
Dr. Silighini – Vet Medical
"The arm dedicated to the ISE module in BT3500 Vet speeds up the analysis performance. And it is certainly a plus that assistance is availability, both for any technical problems and for setting up new methods."
A Futurlab srl® exclusive distribution