The innovative liquid chemistry tool produced by Futurlab, combining the finest diagnostic methods.
FC15 is the perfect choice for beginning to handle or consolidating diagnostics.
The analyzer is based on the liquid technology reference method, guaranteeing extremely accurate results.
FC15 is the liquid chemistry you might not be expecting, because it operates without:
- reagent instability
- the need for dedicated personnel
It is easy to use. It works with ready-to-use liquid reagents that do not require pouring: they load and align automatically via QR codes. Each reagent is identified by a number that corresponds to the position it is assigned in the rotor.
No calibration is required – the instrument aligns automatically through a serum.
The instrument works with predefined profiles:
- Check-up (CRE, UREA, UREA/CRE, GLU, CHOL, TRIG, GPT, GGT, AMY, ALP, BIT, CAL, PHO, ALB, PTO, GLOB, A/G)
- Pre-surgical (CRE, UREA, UREA/CRE, GLU, GOT, GPT, ALP, PTO)
- Hepatic (BIT, ALP, UREA, GLU, CHOL, GOT, GPT, GGT, ALB)
- Renal (CRE, UREA, UREA/CRE, CAL, PHO, ALB, GLU)
and each single parameter can be repeated at will, at no additional cost.
- It switches on immediately;
- It performs a complete profile in 14 minutes;
- 300 µl of serum or plasma;
- Dedicated veterinary software for managing patients, reagents and work lists;
- Computer included;
- 20 reagent positions, 8 sample positions + 1 diluent position and 1 washing solution;
- Up to 150 tests/hour that can be performed at random or in rush conditions;
- Size: 40x60x38 cm (HxWxL)
- Weight: 19 Kg
What our clients think about it:
"The instrument is simple for anyone to use and is fast in performing the analysis."
Dr. Bellei - ARS Veterinaria
"It requires little manual dexterity. The quality of the results is comparable to tests sent out to a service."
Dr. Bonato - Centro veterinario Monselicense
Distributed exclusively by Futurlab srl®